We finally hit upon a food that he actually ate (as opposed to the other feeding method, which was to trick him into allowing the spoon into his mouth until he clamped his lips closed and turned his head away): SWEET POTATOES! Apparently orange is the new rice cereal. His favored eating style is to grab the stem of the spoon that I'm holding and try to wrest it from my hand and shove it into his mouth. I'm not complaining--he actually ate them once they touched his lips! (Also, I added a few pictures to the two recent posts below) See, Alton, it's not so bad!
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment