I have been very, very bad about uploading video from our camcorder to the blog, so I am vowing to try to be better at this. The video below is of Alton "driving" his little push toy around--this was a gift from Aunt Cari and Uncle Julio for his birthday. The video was taken a couple days after his birthday (nearly two months ago), and shows how awesome he is at turning and steering his little car, less than a week after he'd gotten it. We only wish we had gotten him one sooner! I joked that he is only one year old and already a better driver than his daddy. Andy would take offense, except that he knows it's true. Love you, sweetie. :-)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! It's like having him here when I see the videos. Thanks!
I really like that he is signing while he drives. And I wish he had run into Minerva!
This is a test
Cari - he runs into Minerva nearly on a daily basis. And she still hasn't learned.
Grammy and Granpa - test successful.
Post a Comment