Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun with *B and more...

Our friends Chris and Elizabeth were blessed last week with a baby boy, younger brother to Alton's little friend *B. *B came to stay at our house while her mama was in the hospital, and so for two days Andy, Nonna and I played "this is what it would be like if we had twins." Alton and *B had a blast and we were lucky enough to have some really nice weather for a trip to the park. We got to say hello to the whole family and meet Baby *F, named for his great-grandfather and his father. He is a little doll and loves to eat and sleep! Having *B around was terrific incentive for Alton to walk a lot!

I got to have fun with little girl hair for a day, giving *B pigtails!

Wagon Train!

Little walker!

Strutting his stuff--it was warm enough for sandals!

Spotting a plane waaaaaay up high with his Nonna.

Hungry for dinner after the fun park trip.

The happy family: Chris, Baby *F, *B, Elizabeth

*B says "goodbye!"

2 comments:

mamateapot said...

Wow! It's just as fun looking at them again, as being there. I had SUCH a great time! I hope I'll be invited back.

Andy said...

Of course you're invited back! We may even have less for you to do. HA! It was great having you up here - thanks so much for making the trip for us!