2. When Alton started dancing by the bookshelf and you laughed, Julio thought there was an echo in the room because I also laughed. We sounded identical. He said it was very creepy.
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
4 comments:
he dances like someone i know!! LOL! Very cute!
He's a pro dancer! Maybe he can give me dancing lessons. :)
Yes! I'll be sure to have our DJ bring an extra amp so we can hook up those toys for some sweet midi tunes on the dance floor!
1. Love the dancing.
2. When Alton started dancing by the bookshelf and you laughed, Julio thought there was an echo in the room because I also laughed. We sounded identical. He said it was very creepy.
Post a Comment