Mommy and Daddy gave Alton a little kitchen apron all for his own as a fun AND practical Valentine's Day gift! Handmade by Mommy, of course, the little apron finally gives me an opportunity to show off to you the fantastic, wonderful, technologically-advanced sewing machine that Andy gave me as a Christmas gift to replace the old one that I always cursed at. As Andy was snapping photos of our little model, Alton strikes a pose.
The pocket of the apron is embroidered with a row of tiny cars. *P also received an apron like this for a Valentine's Day gift, and her pocket is embroidered with hearts.
He gives you a GQ look with his whisk.
" 'at do you mean I 'an't 'ook 'ike dis?"
Whisks are fun! Alton looooves to help out in the kitchen any way he can, so when he is around during any mealtime preparations we have to manufacture kid-friendly tasks for him to do, like "stirring" something or sprinkling cheese on top. Once I had him help me add spices to a pot of chili; the cumin seed went really well, and the chili powder went...everywhere.
Happy Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
I love the little cars on the apron. Wow! What a fantastic sewing machine. I hope you give your hubby a really big kiss for getting that one for you.
You said that sewing machine kicked some serious booty and you would be right! The bike and little cars are amazing. That said, a tool is only as good as the person using it! And pink should be for people that like pink!
Post a Comment