Thursday, August 7, 2008

He's Crawling!

No sooner do I publish my previous post about Alton nearly

crawling than he surprises us all by pushing hard with his feet against the ground and officially crawling forward! So sorry that we do not have video yet of this feat, but I wanted to share the fantastic news. After all of mama's daily workouts on the blanket stretching, rolling, reaching for objects, Alton crawled for his dada when he was enticed with Andy's wristwatch! Oooh, shiny. We will try to get this on film soon. Hooray!
P.S. Still doesn't like the rice cereal. He also dislikes avocado and applesauce. Maybe I should move on to the Bs.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Alton Rhyne + something momentous = Aunt Cari needs pictures.

Julio said...

Yeah, I think Alton might be a little more inticed by say, stay with me now, a STEAK! sounds to me like he is a cold blooded meat eater. If not, perhaps some chocolate would bring him around.