I'm so sorry we didn't make it Friday. Before I knew it the day had gotten away from me. We had a school field trip, then costume parade, then a preschool party, then home to realize we didn't have any candy to give out...hmmm...I thought we could make it over between the events, but after lunch and getting back to the school it was clear we weren't gonna make it. I love the pics of Alton and Bailey. Sounds like it was quite a night over there! ;) Yeah, porch light off doesn't deter the little buggers. Welcome to Oregon! Oh, and don't leave a bowl of candy on the front step with a sign that reads, "Take one". Apparently Hillsboro youth can't read either. =)
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
2 comments:
He lurrrrrrrrrrves the Nerve.
I'm so sorry we didn't make it Friday. Before I knew it the day had gotten away from me. We had a school field trip, then costume parade, then a preschool party, then home to realize we didn't have any candy to give out...hmmm...I thought we could make it over between the events, but after lunch and getting back to the school it was clear we weren't gonna make it. I love the pics of Alton and Bailey. Sounds like it was quite a night over there! ;) Yeah, porch light off doesn't deter the little buggers. Welcome to Oregon! Oh, and don't leave a bowl of candy on the front step with a sign that reads, "Take one". Apparently Hillsboro youth can't read either. =)
Post a Comment