The yarn shop I found near the new kid-friendly cafe in Rock Creek. Something about 50-degree days makes me want to take up needles in hand and knit the cold away. Check out the little man's stylin' new hat. Good for swinging!
I love these pictures. Not only is ti obvious that AJ loves the swings (look how relaxed he is in pictures 1 and 4), but the pictures themselves are so colorful! Over all, I think these are great Happy baby pictures. :)
Of course, I love all pictures of Alton. But we really noticed the skill involved in that hat-like it was custom made for him. Really though, you've got to pull that left arm out, it just doesn't look right!Thanks for sharing though-love the new jacket and the baby in it.
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
3 comments:
I love these pictures. Not only is ti obvious that AJ loves the swings (look how relaxed he is in pictures 1 and 4), but the pictures themselves are so colorful! Over all, I think these are great Happy baby pictures. :)
Of course, I love all pictures of Alton. But we really noticed the skill involved in that hat-like it was custom made for him. Really though, you've got to pull that left arm out, it just doesn't look right!Thanks for sharing though-love the new jacket and the baby in it.
I have to agree with Mom. The hat looks custom. I love it. You should move to Vermont and sell custom baby hats and gourmet baby applesauce.
Alton + Swings = Adorable
I love his little face. He looks like he LOVES the swings. I want to squish him with kisses. I am becoming Auntie May.
Post a Comment