In his green shirt (which he also wore on St. Patrick's Day) that *P & Co. gave him for Valentine's Day, Alton decides that he wants to learn to knit. A few days before I got sick, I was finishing a sweater while he napped, and when he woke up there were remnants of my project still lying about. He seized the package of needles and walked around with them, enjoying the clanging sound they made when they banged around together (metal needles). Then he decided that all of the scraps and ends from my yarn skeins would work really well as a free-form, multicolored toupee for Pooh Bear. A fiber artist in the making, for sure.
I love the fierce sunglasses and flames! flaring up his arm contrasted to Alton's sweet adorable face. Sugar and Spice to be sure (and by spice I mean a dash of cayenne pepper no?!)
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
2 comments:
Poor Pooh Bear. Such abuse! You moved his little table into that room now?
I love the fierce sunglasses and flames! flaring up his arm contrasted to Alton's sweet adorable face. Sugar and Spice to be sure (and by spice I mean a dash of cayenne pepper no?!)
Post a Comment