Fixing trucks...
washing cars...
and riding the bike! This is the little balance bike that Grammy and Grandpa Rhyne got Alton for Christmas last year.
Andy and I had specifically liked this bike for how short the seat could be sized, and we hoped that he'd be able to ride the bike this summer. Well, he might not be breaking any speed records, but he can sit on the bike with his feet on the ground and slowly creep around and around. He tested out this new skill in the backyard.
He's still practicing, but getting better!
2 comments:
Third video was my fave for two reasons.
1: 'scuse me nervie
and at the end there it sounded like
2. Stop holding!
Alton's totally a rock star. I'd also like to point out Minerva. Let's say at seconds 22 and 23 of the first video. "When do I get to ride the bike?"
Post a Comment