A great shot of Alton that Andy snapped with his iPhone, at a diner while we were on vacation. I scaled the color back to give it that retro vibe, which goes great with the jukebox and Heinz 57 behind him. Dreamy!
Cari, apparently I'm building a portfolio of pictures I've taken of Alton that make him look super sad. As in this example: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wNXYx07MNlo/TC6pVZJVyLI/AAAAAAAAEJM/irRT3Wysk70/s1600/DSC_0054.JPG
I guess we'll call it a gift I have. Either that or Alton's been hanging out with Minerva too much.
Because you're mine...I Walk the Rhyne. In January 2008, we had our beautiful son Alton. Then in February, we moved to Oregon. We miss everyone back in California, but hope you enjoy keeping up with our adventures in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.
2 comments:
But he looks like one of those starving children
Cari, apparently I'm building a portfolio of pictures I've taken of Alton that make him look super sad. As in this example:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wNXYx07MNlo/TC6pVZJVyLI/AAAAAAAAEJM/irRT3Wysk70/s1600/DSC_0054.JPG
I guess we'll call it a gift I have. Either that or Alton's been hanging out with Minerva too much.
Post a Comment