Me holding *A; she said hi to the sun.
Alton and *P running free in the yard.
Don't forget lawnmower time!
*A snoozed with me through most of the dinner prep; she said her tummy was full.
She enjoys the swing!
Alert after dinner.
Once they finished their dinner, the toddlers were ready for storytime.
I mentioned in a prior post that in March Andy and Zach brewed some beer. As they were planning out the schedule for when the beer would be brewed, then bottled, then ready to drink, they realized that the bottling would happen right around the time that Baby *A was due! They suggested that perhaps this batch of beer could be named in her honor, and so before we arrived at their house for the barbecue evening, Andy and I put our heads together and designed this label. Fun!
Lovely hue and a nice kick, and we've all agreed that it's the best one they've brewed yet!
Welcome to the family, Baby *A!
1 comment:
The label is quite attractive! I'm sure it would draw lots of attention to beer lovers
Post a Comment