Clean fridge--check! Earlier today, I thought of something that I needed to take care of later on this afternoon, and now I've forgotten what that thing is, so I have that nagging feeling of "something that needs to get done that I can't remember." I realized that I'm probably going to have that forgetful feeling for at least the first little while on our trip, wondering when the other shoe will drop and I'll realize that something crucial has been undone or left behind. Care to place any bets on how long that nagging feeling will stay with me? Days? Weeks? The whole trip???
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Well, I guess now we have to leave...
Clean fridge--check! Earlier today, I thought of something that I needed to take care of later on this afternoon, and now I've forgotten what that thing is, so I have that nagging feeling of "something that needs to get done that I can't remember." I realized that I'm probably going to have that forgetful feeling for at least the first little while on our trip, wondering when the other shoe will drop and I'll realize that something crucial has been undone or left behind. Care to place any bets on how long that nagging feeling will stay with me? Days? Weeks? The whole trip???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!!! I have never seen anything like that—time to go! ; )
Post a Comment