Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's a Walk in the Park - by Andy
This past Saturday, Katie was taking a 6-hour course for peer-to-peer counseling for nursing mothers. She's really quite a good teacher and really enjoys her nursing relationship with Alton. She wanted to help other mothers feel the same way and thus signed up for this course. This left Alton with Daddy and we had the day to ourselves. We mostly hung out near by Katie's class location in Portland (due to Alton's hunger needs) and therefore spent some time at a nearby park. These pictures are a few I took while we were at that park. Enjoy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is!!!!! I haven't seen him able to fit in the stroller without the carseat! He looks so tall, like a big boy! I can't believe it's going to be 2.5 more months before we get to see him. :-( I love the third picutre, his face is such a good mix of you two. I just want to squish him like a marshmallow!
Um, I hate to break this to you, but do those fat folds over the eyelids look familiar to anyone??? ;D
That's my boy!!!
Post a Comment