Her house in it's new location. That's not HER air conditioner, no matter how much she wants it to be.
The interior. The foyer is on the right, carpeted with a piece of office carpet from work (yes, that's the carpet they make us live with at work). Her room is on the left, with her "kitty-cat bed." She's even got pink stripes for her little slumber party room.
It's hard to see it, but her little face is in that window somewhere... Proof that she's actually using it.
And finally , her using the door. As proof that I didn't just photoshop her face into the last picture. She's actually quite fluent at going in and out of her little door.
Thanks for reading,
Andy
6 comments:
She will use that house all right when I lock her outside and it's raining. mwahahahahaha
this is soooo cuuuuute. i hope she is very happy in her new home.
I am much impressed with the paint job on the inside, I see the house has no plumbing though, a major no no in building code, even in Oregon where people still use out houses. I will overlook this flaw and not report it but mind you, if I was a building inspector I might not do anything about it anyway. Has minerva mentioned anything about getting internet in there? I feel she can do without but the she will cave in the end. we all do...hhmmmm internet....
Ok.. so i thought Matts dog house for our two was pretty spectacular.. but you really outdid us.. lol.. Love the dog house...
Julio, we have wireless Internet so Minerva can just log on to our router. Also she has a BarkBerry, so she just uses that when she needs to.
Barkberry? Is that anything like a Crackberry? I assume she no longer pays attention to anyone of you unless you send her a text and she constantly bumps into walls, polls, other dogs, parked cars, and the like because she is always on the crack...I mean barkberry. Oh wow, never realized your social dog would turn so mainstream after moving to Oregon. Then again, Oregoneans are Mainstream to the MAX
Post a Comment