Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Week I'm Loving...

...that Christmas is coming! We have enjoyed several days of cold, sunny weather (although now it's raining) and there are tree farms everywhere up here. You have to try not to do a u-cut-em. A far cry from Oakland, where we went to Target for our trees and slim pickings at that. We are not getting a tree this year, however (too much travel and too hard to baby-proof), so we are making do with an ornament display on top of the piano and Christmas cookies to eat. We can't wait for Baby's First Christmas!
Alton and Katie enjoying the chilly swings at the park.

4 comments:

Cari said...

I like this picture because he still looks like a baby. He was a baby the last time Aunt Cari saw him. Speaking of which, that was 5.5 months ago! (Well 5 now but it will be 5.5 by the time we see you) I can't believe the last time I saw him he was just over 5 months and now he will be 11 months! When did he grow up??!

Andy said...

He's not growing up. We're not permitting it. Part of he deal was allowing him to get teeth - that's why he's moving forward with that.

Carol Misslin said...

I love this picture, you guys are giving each other the same look. Like you both have own little secret world, where just a wink, or a nod or a smile and your in.Nooooo he does not need a haircut silly sissy. Love Aunt Carol

Katie said...

Amen to that! No haircuts for the little baby man. Carol is totally right about the little secret world, too. :-) awwww.