Friday, November 13, 2009

Giggles and Counting

A few fun Alton videos for you to enjoy! The counting ones are a little longer, but you'll get the idea even if you don't watch the whole thing--he can count to ten, either from memory or through numerical character recognition (what I like to call READING).
Running around the downstairs with Daddy in pursuit.

Counting with Daddy in the tub. (Note from Andy: Alton actually counted all the way to 10 by himself twice before this video. His prompting for 7 and 10 was due to his being distracted by the video camera.)

Reading a numbers book with Daddy. Enjoy the interlude between 6 and 7, when he admires himself in the viewing screen of the video camera and shows you his shoes.

Alton, I think you are too big for that swing now!

Using Daddy's screwdriver to "fix" his choo-choo. Andy has never been prouder.


2 comments:

Cari said...

Love Love Love him.

Holly Key said...

Too cute! I love his laugh! And he's going to be a math genius! Counting already...wow! :)