Saturday, December 19, 2009

Park and Ride (by Andy)

Katie went to a Christmas brunch with some friends, and that left us three amigos at home with a couple of hours to kill. Well, really only like an hour before Alton was due lunch and nap. I decided that since it wasn't raining, we should all go for a walk. Just around the neighborhood and through our local park. Alton was more than happy to play on the structure as long as I would let him. He's very independent and is more than able to go up and down all the steps and levels all by himself.




Alton scrambled up onto this bench all on his own. He has now graduated to advanced climbing.








2 comments:

papacar9 said...

Brilliant photography as always, Andy. I especially love the one legged climbing up the bench picture, the black and white tunnel studies, and the forlorn, homeless, waif and his dog in the last frame.

Cari said...

I like the face of Altie sitting on the bench...I can just hear Daddy saying, "Alton, you have to sit down on benches."