Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year from Alton

So yes, I am woefully behind on posts for this blog and believe me, Christmas gave us some tales to tell. In the meantime I'll leave you with a video of Alton's latest cool tricks: clapping, blowing kisses, waving, clicking his tongue, riding and dismounting from a toy truck, and running a toy vacuum cleaner across the rug. Lots of fun!

6 comments:

Carol Misslin said...

Hi he still reminds me of Steve.I have to rely on pictures, since I was much younger. I will try and find one. And I dont think he really says Minerva, that might be stretch.But there is no denying it HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! Aunt Carol

Jen to the Light said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen to the Light said...

Yay! He takes after Alexa and I by communicating through clicking!!!

Be sneaky and swap out that toy vacuum with the real deal - he'll be a helpy helperton in no time!

Holly Key said...

Oh, he is so cute! And he's getting so big!

Carol Misslin said...

Come on I want new pictures, brother Steve you did not even bite. I was trying to get a rise out of you and everbody else.

Cari said...

I personally like the last shot of Jack moving in for the kill. Haha...good compilation.