Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blue Steel (by Andy)

There's a movie out there called Zoolander. It's a comedy starring Ben Stiller as a male model who is clueless to the rest of the world and takes on a hilarious parody of the modeling world. During this movie, Zoolander (Stiller's character) shows us a few of his signature "looks." One of these is titled (they all have names) Blue Steel. Although we didn't intentionally teach this to Alton, he somehow picked it up and, in an impromptu photo-shoot, showed us his stuff. The ringing halfway through that distracts him is an egg timer that is going for dinner that is in progress at the time.

I love that he surprises us all the time and is such a good sport.


3 comments:

mamateapot said...

Where is the picture? I can't see anything. :(

Holly Key said...

Oh my gosh...that is the greatest, cutest video ever! :) Love it!

Julie said...

Obviously I am joining a unanimous chorus....Ben Stiller has nothing on Alton.