Monday, June 28, 2010

Good News....

So much to post about. I have some catching up to do, so in the meantime here is Alton singing one of the songs from his music class. We are now on our 4th session of the music class, and he is getting more vocal with chiming in to the songs all the time. This song's refrain is "Good news, chariot's a-comin'," which sounds vaguely religious, but it's actually a nondenominational music class. The next line of the song is "Beep beep, the bus is a-comin'," so I'm guessing it's not a revival tune!

4 comments:

mamateapot said...

Wow! That was great! I understood all the words and that's the most I've heard him sing that song.

Cari said...

But the bus part is the best part of that song! I like that he looks like he should be in a hip hop video with his chest pops during that part of the song.

Andy said...

He's too cute! And already a better singer than I am.

And I love Minerva the video-bomber: "Ho-hum. I'm just going to sit here. What? Are you guys filming a video? I had NOOOO idea!!!"

papacar9 said...

Sounds more like "Good news, cheerios a'comin'"