Friday, April 16, 2010
H2Ooooh yeah!
We tried a little experiment today: a new water bottle. Instead of a spillproof sippy cup with a straw that only releases water through tiny holes, we were curious whether our acqua-loving bambino would prefer something with a greater flow. Enter the sturdy, "green" kleen kanteen! Made of food-grade stainless steel, these water bottles are incredibly durable, easy to clean, and most importantly, the same as what Mommy uses. We got Alton a mini one with a sport sipper top, and he happily glugged down ounces of water from his new water bottle. The good news is that he loves the bottle and how much water he gets when he takes a drink, and he'll be able to use a bottle like this for a long time. The bad news is that it's not spillproof (in the early days we'll need to keep an eye on whether he's "watering" things in the house, like Minerva), and I think from all the hearty swigging he's doing, we are going to need a LOT more diaper changes....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a Kleen Kanteen too! Well I did, until I gave it to David because I found another super, super cute one. I want to get some for the girls actually. They do not come more durable!
Post a Comment